How to Donate
You can also send a check
Please make it out to Teach Plus:
27-43 Wormwood Street
Tower Point, Suite 410
Boston, MA 02210
Any questions about donations can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are tax deductible.
Sponsor a Teacher
Opportunities for teachers create results for urban students.
- $5,000 supports a T3 Teacher Leader during a year of school improvement work.
- $2,500 sponsors a Teaching Policy Fellow for an 18-month Fellowship.
- $1,500 prepares a TLPL Teacher Leader to lead and train their colleagues on improving instruction.
- $500 enables a teacher to meet with state or federal policymakers.
- Donations of all amounts help provide leadership experiences and training for teachers.
Thank You to Our Funders
We deeply appreciate the support of our generous funders. They include:
- America Achieves
- Aurora Educators Association
- Barr Foundation
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Gates Family Foundation
- Bentley Academy Charter School
- Boston Public Schools
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- The Boston Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- Central Adams UniServ
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Chicago Public Schools
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- The Crown Family
- The Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation
- The 5 District Partnership
- District 12 Educators' Association
- Eagle County Education Association
- ECET2, a project of the New Venture Fund
- Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation
- Eli Lilly and Company Foundation
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- The Richard K. Lubin Family Foundation
- The Mind Trust
- Moriah Fund
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Reeder Foundation
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Rose Community Foundation
- Salem Public Schools
- Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation
- W. Clement & Jessie V. Stone Foundation
- Stuart Foundation
- The Walton Family Foundation