Are you interested in learning more about how to have a voice in the policy decisions affecting your students and colleagues?
Join us from 5:00-7:30pm on March 15th at Shoefly Public House and have a drink as you learn more about our Teaching Policy Fellowship! Talk to alumni and get your questions answered while learning more about Teach Plus, our Teacher Leaders, and the work we do. The Indiana Teaching Policy Fellowship is a highly selective leadership opportunity for outstanding teachers looking to deepen their knowledge of education policy and gain a voice in decisions that affect students and the teaching profession.
- When: Thursday, March 15th
- Join us anytime between 5:00 - 7:30pm for a drink and some light appetizers!
- Where: Shoefly Public House
- 122 E 22nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- No policy experience is required to apply
- Fellows remain full time classroom teachers
- The Fellowship begins August 2018 and concludes in June 2019
- Fellows receive a $1,600 stipend for their commitment
You can find more details about the Fellowship on our webpage, here
Questions or want more information? Email Rachel Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org