All Massachusetts and Rhode Island educators are invited to attend and learn from fellow classroom educators and practitioners about promising practices in creating personalized, student-centered learning environments in our classrooms, schools and districts. Formal agenda to follow. Light breakfast and lunch provided. Panelists and workshops will follow.
Sessions to include discussions about:
- Using Google Classroom to support all learners
- Culturally responsive teaching
- "Flipping" classrooms to foster student engagement
- Digital driven portfolios
- Personalizing math with spreadsheets
- Creating a competency-based education culture
- And other topics focused on personalized learning
- And more!
April 28th, 9:00am-3:00pm
Central Massachusetts Collaborative,
14 Bond Street, Worcester, MA 01606
Paul Toner, firstname.lastname@example.org