Our Indiana Teaching Policy Fellows have been collaborating over the last 12 months researching, advocating, and moving the needle around policy issues across Indiana.
Join us June 1st at 8:00 am at Allison Mansion (Marian University) to connect with high-quality educators from across the state as you learn more about the work they've been doing as advocates in the policy arena. You will hear directly from our teacher leaders and learn more about Teach Plus and our network of educators. See below for more details.
When: June 1st - 8:00 to 11:30 am
Where: Allison Mansion, Marian University
3200 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis
- 8-8:30am - Breakfast and Connect with Fellows
- 8:30-8:45am - Remarks from Roberto Rodriquez, Teach Plus CEO
- 8:45-9:15am - Fellows Working Group Presentations (3 groups)
- Teacher Pay, Teacher Preparation, Teacher Leadership
- 9:15-9:45am - Small Group Discussion
- 9:45-10:15am - Fellows Working Group Presentations (3 groups)
- Social Justice, Graduation Pathways, Teacher Retention
- 10:15-10:45am - Small Group Discussion
- 10:45-11:30am - Large Group Debrief / Fellows Celebration / Send Off
Contact Yohan Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the event.