How to Donate
You can also send a check
Please make it out to Teach Plus:
27-43 Wormwood Street
Tower Point, Suite 410
Boston, MA 02210
Any questions about donations can be directed to email@example.com. All donations are tax deductible.
Sponsor a Teacher
Opportunities for teachers create results for urban students.
- $5,000 supports a T3 Teacher Leader during a year of school improvement work.
- $2,500 sponsors a Teaching Policy Fellow for an 18-month Fellowship.
- $1,500 prepares a TLPL Teacher Leader to lead and train their colleagues on improving instruction.
- $500 enables a teacher to meet with state or federal policymakers.
- Donations of all amounts help provide leadership experiences and training for teachers.
Thank You to Our Funders
We deeply appreciate the support of our generous funders. They include:
- The 5 District Partnership
- Barr Foundation
- The Bezalel Fund, a donor advised account advised by the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation at the Vanguard Charitable Endowment Program
- Bentley Academy Charter School
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Boston Compact
- Boston Public Schools
- California Community Foundation
- California State University, Fullerton
- Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation
- Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Council of Chief StateSchool Officers
- The Crown Family
- Eli Lilly and Company Foundation
- Gates Family Foundation
- Great Public Schools Now
- Harmony Public Schools
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Moriah Fund
- Nellie Mae Education
- Northrop Grumman
- Richard K. Lubin Family Foundation, Richard and Nancy Lubin, Emily and Greg Woods, Kate Lubin and Glen Sutton
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Rose Community Foundation
- Texas Education Grantmakers Advocacy Consortium
- The W. Clement & Jessie V. Stone Foundation
- The Walton Family Foundation
- West Ed
- William Penn Foundation + And individual donors and those who wish to remain anonymous